The World’s Gone Mad For The Swedish Diet! Here’s The Plan!
The world has gone mad for the incredibly popular Swedish diet which can help you lose a ton of weight in no time. The diet has a reduced carb intake and relies on fats and proteins. It’s important to stick to the plan, but there’s no strict timetable and you won’t need to count calories whatsoever.
The Swedish diet divides the foods into 3 main groups:
- All types of meat;
- All kinds of fish and crabs;
- Above ground vegetables;
- Full-fat dairy products;
Sometimes allowed foods:
- Vegetables such as celery, beets and carrots;
- 70% cocoa chocolate (twice a week);
- Fruit (raspberries are recommended).
Foods that aren’t allowed:
- Cereal and starchy foods such as potatoes, bread, rice, pasta and chips;
- Bottled juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners;
- Margarine and refined oils;
- Alcohol (beer especially).
The diet is simple to follow – it won’t leave you hungry and is recommended for the moments when you need to lose weight quickly without feeling hungry afterwards. Just stick to the allowed foods and you will lose weight in no time!http://healtytiphero.com/worlds-gone-mad-swedish-diet-heres-plan/https://i2.wp.com/healtytiphero.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cel-svet-polude-po-svedskata-dieta-vo-sto-e-tajnata-01.jpg?fit=600%2C323https://i0.wp.com/healtytiphero.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cel-svet-polude-po-svedskata-dieta-vo-sto-e-tajnata-01.jpg?resize=150%2C150Weight Loss